News, views and tools for actors
What Actors Are Really Thinking: From Funny or Die
- February 19, 2015 MINDY ROBINSON: A Working Actor’s Guide to Hollywood Volume 2 A Working Actor's Guide to Hollywood
by Mindy Robinson
In the last article, I talked about what it takes to make it in the biz. Now assuming that you have talent, an […]
- January 28, 2015 MINDY ROBINSON: A Working Actor’s Guide to Hollywood By Mindy Robinson
Be sure to leave Mindy a video comment in the comments section at the bottom of the post.
I am a working actress, and I have poured everything I could […]
- February 2, 2015 SARA MATSUI-COLBY: What’s My type? What's My Type?
Special Guest Post from Actress Sara Matsui-Colby. Find her blog HERE.
Typecasting. Ugh. To actors it is a very ugly word. No one likes to be labeled or typed […]
- September 28, 2015 A Hollywood Stuntman’s Fall to Fame He had his head in a vice, and lived to tell the tale! Amazing stuntman, actor and all-around great guy Carl Ciarfalio has released his new book "Star, Stunts and Stories". The book is a […]
- April 8, 2015 Getting Started in Stunts Do you have to put your life at risk to be a professional stuntman? No, but that’s how Gary Davis got started. Now he’s one of the most experienced stuntman and stunt coordinators in film […]
- October 21, 2015 Best Actor Advice Ever Rarely does someone, especially someone as respected as Bryan Cranston, really lay it out so clean for actors. The way you know he's sincere too is how he starts off by addressing aspiring […]